- I must say this high-top shoe has the most classic look from Converse Chuck Taylor in the 1970s, which brings about the feeling of nostalgia for many people. Simple design with clean stitching is highly applauded by users all over the world. Besides that, this pair of shoes can go well with almost every outfit for any occasion and purpose.
- The typical rubber midsole and toe cap of Converse offer enhanced grip and stability for wearers. They are also made of durable material with a well-built structure so you can put these shoes on daily without worrying about the tear.
- Soft cushioning that helps your feet feel comfortable even after a long wearing time.
- Many colors are available for customers to choose from.
From my point of view, anyone can wear this pair of shoes for any different purpose. Many people even reviewed that this Converse Seasonal High-top is perfect for weightlifting performance because of its minimal construction. Considering the classic 1970s design, this shoe can match up well with a variety of outfits, from casual clothes to more formal suits. If you want to get a compliment from your friends, don’t hesitate to spend on this silhouette with just an affordable $45.
- Classic Converse look
- Sturdy canvas and clean stitching
- Fine grip and stability
- Superbly comfortable
- Fitting a bit large
- Lack of arch support
- Easy to get dirty but can be cleansed quickly