- The first impression that this pair of shoes makes is the soft and retro hairy suede in vintage-inspired light blue that made it classic. The canvas that you are used to is replaced with the more authentic 1970s premium leather material. The cotton laces, as well as metal eyelets, reflect the exemplary design of Converse. You will also notice the brand’s signature logo at the inner ankle of these shoes.
- The rubber sole is well-built and sturdy enough for daily wear. What’s more, they go with a cushioned footbed and a rubber toe cap, which offers wonderful comfort and stability.
- As they are made of rubber and suede, the cleaning doesn’t require much effort.
Fantastic look and the comfort these shoes bring about are probably the main reasons why they are one of the most sought-after in the Converse Chuck Taylor collection. This pair of shoes is perfect for normal wear with amazing durability and easy to match with a variety of outfits. Besides, for occasional events, this masterpiece can still help you to stand in the spotlight with a classic 1970s style. The current price you need to pay to own a pair of shoes may vary from $130 to $70, quite affordable for marvelous footwear.
- Stylish design
- Amazing durability
- Comfortable and soft cushioning
- Wipe clean
- The breathability is not highly rated