To commemorate the excellence and success of the AF1 since 2007, Nike expanded and revived this concept simply by having an interesting campaign which featured the top dogs of NBA in Tony Parker, Shawn Marion, Jermaine O’Neal, Rasheed Wallace, Paul Pierce, Steve Nash, Chris Paul, Amare Stoudemire, Kobe Bryant, and LeBron James to endorse this product.
The Nike Air Force 1 features an upper made of leather with an outsole made of rubber. In the midsole, you may see the stitching that rests right above the logo “AIR” on its heel end. Its Swoosh logo was located on its lateral and medial sides. This shoe is constructed well of many panels which are stitched together. You may choose from 1,700 models in 30 years since its establishment with the material combinations as well as specialty pairs for about $100.
Pros and Cons
- It is an exceptional option having the good quality comfort and cushioning
- The Nike Air Force 1 has cultural style and substance. There are high-top, mid-top, and low-top, versions for your option.
- For the lows fan, a new pair of this shoe that devour their senses.
- They are undoubtedly the classic which girls and boys from the world rocked at church, school, at the park, or on the street – and which includes you.
- Not durable for regular wearing
- The quality is not high enough