- Even though the Air Jordan III has been re-engineered, this shoe still keeps these original elements of the shoe that was first released in 1988. Some of them are the Jumpman logo on the heel, the classic Nike Air branding to reach true OG form at the heel and outsole, the colors of its debut as well as the tumbled white leather, gray elephant print.
- However, this model for the 30th-anniversary celebration of the Air Jordan III also surprises the Nike’s biggest fans by blending menswear trends with sneaker history. The reissue comes complete with a classic red line on the bottom of the shoe - a design element that you cannot find in the 1988 original version.
Sure, the fire red tongue lining that completes the legendary look for the Air Jordan III White Cement is trending, but the Jordan 3 is arguably the Nike's most street-friendly sneaker thanks to its full-length Lunarlon midsole for comfort and stability on the links. It is not surprising that the blend of these two cultures is warmly welcomed.
For all of these prominent features, the Air Jordan III White Cement, which is available on nike.com and at select retailers, for about USD 200, still wins the heart of all sneaker lovers. Even though there is a wide variety of sneakers to catch, the reissue of White Cement model is well worth grabbing.
- Clear outsole.
- Fashionable with the fire red tongue lining.
- Visible airbag unit in the midsole.
- A full-length Lunarlon midsole for comfort and stability.
- Pretty high price