- Unique style: As we’ve mentioned above, each pair of shoes has a distinctive design on account of artwork, and Nike cut its canvas to apply on the outside of those shoes.
- Suede and leather materials make the wearer feel soft and comfortable, though it is not as durable as the popular rubber-like neoprene.
- The clean stitching and a protruding Nike logo go well with the light brown color, which indicates a romantic and abstracted sense.
- The heel counter and tab are solid enough to support movements and fit wearer’s feet snugly
- This pair of shoes is suitable for multiple occasions.
If you are a shoe enthusiast, owning a pair of Nike Air Jordan IV in your sneaker collection must be wonderful. This is not just a shoe for normal wearing, but an amazing masterpiece by the collaboration between Nike and artists. Only these shoes are available, so it is a big challenge and a great gift for anyone to get them in their hands.
Though some people say that the price of these shoes is too hyped compared to the features. I think it is worthwhile because the Nike Air Jordan IV reflects the culture and beauty of traditional art, which can’t be evaluated by money.
- Unique design
- Comfortable and lightweight
- Go well with a variety of outfits
- One of the most hyped shoes ever
- Not durable for regular wearing