- Fantastic comfort: The best way to describe the feeling of wearing those shoes is like you are wearing a snowboarding pair of boots. But they are quite lightweight for that big and chunky size.
- Auto-lacing capability: This is the most special feature that differs the Nike MAG 2016 version with the 2011 release. What’s more, Nike has applied the new foot sensor technology into the shoes, which means all you need to do is put your feet in and the shoes will automatically form your size. The self-lacing feature is powered by batteries, and you can turn it on or off when necessary.
- LED Lights: I must say this feature is so cool and it makes these bad boys look fabulous. The lights can be turned on with a tiny button on the top, and it can last for maximum 90 hours just on one full 3.5 hours charge. There are three colors orange, red and green which are easily distinguishable.
There are several improvements when compared these shoes with the previous version. The design is still beautiful and modern of a futuristic anti-gravity pair of shoe. The auto-lacing and LED system must go with other electronic stuff, so some flaws are understandable. But overall, these shoes are a great choice for your collection and occasional events as well.
Pros and Cons
- Power self-lacing capability
- Fantastic LED lights
- Cool design
- Not suitable for daily wear
- Uncomfortable when wearing for a long time
- The resell price is very high