Its outstanding features
It was engineered for performance at high intensities, with the synthetic leather upper with fracture graphic that breathes to release heat. With a thicker Eva heel that offers cushions impact and shock absorption, these shoes have the price of $150. Also, it owns the upgraded solid rubber outsole pods that offer superb grip even when your wheels are churning at the incredibly high speed. Also, this latest edition of the sleek Tazon shoes for cross training makes sure to give you a comfy and stable support like none other before with Breathable EcoOrthoLite® sockliner, synthetic lining, padded breathable EcoOrthoLite® Softfoam insole, a lot of cushion as well as the midfoot saddle designed for optimum fit and excellent comfort.
Why choose the Puma Tazon 6?
If you are seeking for a pair of cross training shoes featuring the stability and traction for all your running and training needs, then the Puma Tazon 6 Fracture will surely make you satisfy. Runners, atheletes, those who are looking for a stylish yet flexible pair of shoes, and especially people with narrow feet will find the Puma Tazon 6 Fracture a perfect choice.
- Stylish and eye-catching design.
- Well-made with materials of high quality.
- Firm leather like outer.
- Perfect insole.
- Long-lasting support.
- A wide range of stunning colorways.
- The great effectiveness of the shoe as a cross-trainer.
- Comfortable and durable.
- Smaller and narrower than other models.
- Take a long time to get familiar with.
- The lack of comfort of the in-shoe feel for long runs or half Marathons.
- Not lightweight enough for dance cardio such as Zumba.