The Supreme x Vans Checker Logo Pack has just dropped online through stores in Newyork, Paris, Los Angeles or London and distribution centers of Supreme on the last October. Only Supreme Japan got such goods on two days later. This shoe features premium embossed suede as well as 12-wale uppers with insoles and linings, vulcanized waffle shoe outsoles, and heel labels of Supreme. Its low-top Lampin also owns a logo tongue while other similar products opt for the embroidered heel. This pair of kicks are coming in one special colorway - red.
Why choose Supreme X Vans Checker Logo Pack?
The Supreme x Vans collection can hit stores of Supreme in June 21st in Los Angeles, New York, London, Brooklyn, and Paris. The kicks released via the online shop of Supreme. All of its gear featured and located in the Supreme collection and it is designed to be worn and inclusive by anyone, coming in one special style and design.
- A stunning style and a sock-like fit.
- Feel incredibly good right out of the box.
- Heal Support Strap and Seamless upper part.
- Flexible and soft sole.
- Rubber with EVA-injected midsole.
- Ignite Foam in the midsole.
- A serious-looking ankle and heel lockdown piece.
- A wide range of colorways and combinations to choose from.
- The lack of support.
- High price.
- A bit sloppy.